Sunday, July 8, 2007

Transformers - The Movie

OMG!!!! Those that have not watched this show, please go watch it. Especially if you are around my age... and have spent your childhood watching the cartoon version of Autobots and Decepticons!!!! I watched the show over the weekend and was so impressed! This show has got everything..... action, humour, adventure, emotion.... everything!!!


To tell you all the truth, I had goosebumps when I saw Optimus Prime transformed in the movie.... Blardy hell... it was so touching for me I guess.... seeing something from childhood cartoon transforming almost real life like in a movie!!!!

One thing which pleasantly surprised me in the movie was the humour!!!! This is not a typical action packed special effects movie.... like director Michael Bay puts it : "It has a lot of heart in it"....

And my favourite transformer? Bumble bee of course!!!! For being a hero, for almost having "facial expressions", and for making me almost cry at the scene where he was "caught" by the humans!!!!

No comments: