Thursday, July 5, 2007

Quit Smoking - Day 18

Oh well..... this is the 18th day since I lay my hands and lungs off a cigarette. Still have the occasional urge... and its always been after a heavy meal, which is dinner for me!! :P

OK... now for the dose of anti-smoking materials which I've come across from the internet!!!

For those who won't be bothered with the fine print of this ad, it just says something like this tanker was created in the UK to raise awareness on the harmful effects of smoking. The signs behind the tanker actually shows the various poisonous chemicals that can be found in a cigarette!!!


And I like this poster for the simple reason that you CAN actually learn something about the dangers of smoking. According to the information on this poster, the reason that you need to quit is so that you will not continue damaging a valve that "helps trap blood in the penis during an erection"!!!! LOL!!!

I think I'm about ready to try to have a few rounds of beer with my buddies and be able to suppress the urge to smoke. If I can do that, it would be another huge step towards kicking the habit. I think most people who drink and smoke will know that cigarettes and alcohol are close brothers. You can't have one without the other!!!! I MUST overcome that!!


No comments: