Saturday, July 14, 2007

The Story of a New Family Member

It was just another typical day in the washroom. Doggie (Yes, Doggie is my toothbrush holder) was just hanging around with his toothbrush when.....



He heard a voice calling out to him.....

"Pssss.....pssss..... you hear me?"

"Yes..... who's that???" a very nervous Doggie asked.














"Its me Zebra lah (Zebra's my mom's toothbrush holder)..... Have you heard the latest news?"

"What's that?"

"We're gonna have a new family member amongst us soon!!!!


"Wow!!! Who could it be?"

"I don't know..." Zebra replied. "We just have to wait till she come in later. Yes, I've heard that its gonna be a 'she'!!!! "

"Alright!!!!" exclaimed Doggie. "Its been sometime since I've seen a female toothbrush holder - apart from you!!!!

Oh....wait....here she comes!!!!"


"Hi everyone.... My name's Hippo.... I'm sorta new here. Actually I'm here to hold Miss Ann's toothbrush."

"Ah..... You mean Steven's BB right? Hahahahaha and I was wondering when he was gonna get a holder for the poor toothbrush lying on the shelf." replied Doggie.

"Yeap.... nice colour you have there Hippo... All bright and pinky!!!! Anyway, welcome!! Now you are officially one of us!!!" said Zebra

"Thanks everyone.... oh... shhhhh.... someone's coming!!!!"

And they all lived happily ever after!!!! OH.. Once again.... Welcome to our home Hippo and my BB!!! :)

No comments: