Sunday, July 22, 2007

My New Webcam!!



Since I was at KL the past week, I had to visit Plaza Low Yat to see if there's anything I could buy!!! :D And indeed I came across quite a good buy for something I've always wanted. Its a webcam!!!






I was debating between this and the new Microsoft webcam model V-1000. The Microsoft has only 0.3 megapixel (640x480) while this can go up to 0.48 megapixel (800x600). But the Microsoft model had built in mic if I remembered correctly, while this had free headset and mic.


Pricing was also different as the Microsoft was RM99 while this V-Gear was on sale for RM59!! The other webcam on sale was a Creative... can't remember the model, but also 0.3 megapixel but no built in mic or free headphones. Price was RM49 and it had a 2 year warranty. Could only compare the video quality between the Creative and V-Gear and both are about the same. So I chose the V-Gear as it had the free earphone and mic and it looks cooler!!! :P


No comments: