Wednesday, July 25, 2007

My BB.... :)

Just a small note to my BB....

When I keep seeing her trying to log on her MSN from home because of a problem with the wireless router, I felt so touched suddenly. I know she's trying her best to get online to be able to online with me so that we can video chat with each other.


Hahahaha.... BB... I'm very touched ooo..... dunno why suddenly feel this way, but thanks for everything ooo... and Happy Anniversary!!! .(By the way, the photo above was taken in my room when BB was back during last weekend.)


1 comment:

chouB said...

b33... ;)) Still trying the moment I open my eyes this morning, can hardly even surf net, very slow and lagging all the time..

I guess when my housemates want to online that time, they will get it fix gua... BIG SIGH!

SO SO disappointed last night...

Miss you b33... and love you a WHOLE LOTS :)