Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Burnout Dominator....


Yes I know its quite an old game for the PS2.... not that old actually... maybe end of 2006??

I used to play Burnout 3 on PS2 as well and I thought might as well give the Dominator installment of the game a try. Just started, so not much to say at the moment, except the usual crash, bash, bang and NOS!!!! kakakakaka

Guess what? My dear's coming back tomorrow. She had just completed her 2 day event at KLCC and apparently the company allowed her to have a day off on Friday!!! YAY!!!! So if all goes well, I should be seeing her late tomorrow night!! Oh... this is a picture that she took during her event.



Hahahaha dun blame me..... the pic is in such lousy quality as she mms-ed it to me. Hahaha cute right? Apparently the tissue on her head is to "cushion" the headphones as it was hurting her head!!!

No comments: