Wednesday, July 18, 2007

KL And Melaka Trip

Hehehehehe I've been at KL since 14 July..... Suppose to visit my BB and have a trip down to Melaka, and be back in JB by today... (18 July). Slight change of plans though. So I might be stuck in KL until Friday 20 July. This is so that I can accompany my BB back to JB on Friday itself.

The trip to Melaka was quite interesting. I haven't been to Melaka for like almost 10 years.... so the first thing we had was the famous Chicken Rice balls. Yummy!!

We actually stayed at a "resort" like place.... Too bad I didn't take any pictures of the place. Its quite a OK place, and it more of an apartment more than a room... meaning there's a kitchen, fridge, a master bedroom with attached bathroom and a separate room with a common bathroom. Would be nice for 2 to 3 couples or 4 to 6 people. Its called Paradise Resort or something like that la..... Don't expect 4 or 5 star hotel standard but its really a nice place for groups or couples to stay at. And don't as k me the price coz a friend got the voucher to stay for free from a membership scheme thingy..... ;)

I DID take a few photos in Melaka and will post them up as soon as I can get it out from the XD card.... coz just realised that the card reader at my BB's place is short of a USB cable!!!! :)

I miss my "daughter" terribly.... According to my mom, QQ is also getting all "hyper" and barking in the middle of the night whenever she hears noise from a car or from outside the house after not seeing me for so many days. For those who still don't know, my daughter is a Golden Retriever named QQ. That's why my mom's bugging me to go home sooner so that QQ will not bark in the middle of the night and disturb her sleep.

Back in KL I visited all the places that I know I wouldn't visit again in the near future. Most of them were shopping complexes. Let me see..... I went to Plaza Lowyat ( where I got my webcam and a S-Video to component cable ), Berjaya Times Square, KLCC, Mid Valley Megamall, Ikea, Ikano, The Curve and even watched Harry Potter - the Order of Phoenix at Cathay Cineleisure. BTW the Cineleisure building here looks very similar to the one in Singapore from the outside. Just that its bigger here with more levels and more shop lots.

Hahahah gotta go now..... Will update more when I have the chance!!!!

No comments: