Monday, April 30, 2007

Friendly Stranger

It always starts out as friendly strangers.
But somewhere along the way things will change, feelings will change.
The more u talk to a person, the more u know about a person, the more u listen to a person.
The more you will understand and the more you will know if you can get along with this person.

As time goes by, with every conversation, with every thoughts shared, with every sad or happy events that followed,
Strangers may become friends, friends may become enemies and relationships may change along the way.I

'm very happy because a once stranger has become my friend, a nickname has become a joy to seen everyday, a ringtone has become one nice song that I would like to hear from my mobile.

Any relationship is a 2 way thing. If in the process of making you feeling better makes me happy as well, isn't it something worthwhile?

So please take good care of yourself my then friendly stranger, my now strange friend. And don't evaporate.... just melt will do!!!!

No comments: