Thursday, April 12, 2007

CSS and cute Japanese Food

Recent became interested in messing around with a little CSS so that I can "customize" my page at multiply. I realised how rusty and backdated I was. I had a little HTML and Java background so things were not too difficult to understand. But how things have changed!!! My HTML was stuck at 2.0 and now its already 4+ or was it 5.0?

So if u people ever view my page and found it in a very messy state, i.e. things out of allignment, pictures not showing up, etc etc... it just means I happen to be online, and in the process of messing around!!!

Accidentally stumbled on this Japanese website. It features food cooked and decorated to "cute-ness" and also the various stuff and gadgets they have to make cute food. If you can read Japanese or would like to see more cute foods other than those below, here's the link : http://www.e-obento.com

No comments: