Monday, April 16, 2007

Pretty Girls and...(censored)!!!!

I was "surfing" friendster as they say, and I came across this girl's page. What attracted me to the page? Her pic of course. You guys must see this pic for yourself k??? Actually in the other pics she doesn't look as good, but I REALLY like one this pic of her.


This to me has both the cute and sexy look together.... which is the kind I really like la...
Actually I didn't realise but my friend pointed out to me that she looks like someone I know. Here it is....


Ya lar.... sure got difference la.... the friend of mind got a "wider" (she's gonna kill me for saying this ) face. But I find that the single eyelids, eyes, nose and lips are so bloody alike.

Maybe I should have put the photos side by side for easier comparison... but lazy lah..... already type so much.... Hahahahaa... Anyway you guys decide if they look alike.



Then lastly I need to show you all this!! Eh... this photo was from Bali...sorri I so "sua gu" haven't been to Bali yet. But then hor... if any of you ever go there, GET ME ONE OF THESE!!!!! Hahahahaha....Its a freaking ashtray somemore. I WANT IT!!!!......... I NEED IT!!!!!

Ok Ann.... no "funny" comments from you a.... go Bali and never bring one of these "treasures" back. Hai....somemore just take picture...Come to think about it... u SHOULD have bought one of these rite???.... Just because you know I'll ask for it so you purposely say din buy rite? Or is it that you are too shy to admit that u own one of these??? Selfish!!!! It's an astray hor.... dun use it for other purposes!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!

BTW is it illegal to bring one of these back to Malaysia? Imagine you keep in your luggage.. then over the customs when it goes thru the x-ray machine, they thought you were smuggling important body parts!!!! Hahahahahha!!!!


No comments: