Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Triple Moody Tuesday

"It was in the days of hanging that people found that sometimes the people that were hung had erections and sometimes ejaculated. They called this "killer orgasm" " OMG!!!! Can someone confirm with me that this existed??? Bloody hell... that was what Grisom from CSI quoted.....Shit!!!! LOL!!! Anyway, back to the shits of the day.......

Moody 1: I was about to leave my present company at the end of May. Although the letter was submitted today, my boss knew about it about 2 weeks ago. And OMG.... now he's doing what the Chinese saying goes, "looking for bones in the egg" thing. That means trying to find trouble and faults for all the small n insignificant reasons!!!! I think he is trying his best to make it worth his while as including my holidays and annual leaves, he has to pay me till June even as I'm leaving at the end of May. Asshole!!!!

Moody 2: One of my friend got AIDS. (yes, the famous Acute Income Deficiency Syndromme). He should be a well off interior designer, but his compulsive gambling habbits have gotten the better of him. He asked me for a loan today, but I had to turn him down. We did a rough estimate for him, and just amongst friends, he would have chalked up a total of RM45k in debts. Can't do much for him now and just feel kind of sad that we couldn't be of more help to a dear friend.

Moody 3: Whats wrong with people nowadays? Would you go around threatening people with suicide to get something, whether in a relationship or friendship? I always get very pissed when I know of such things. This actually happened to a dear friend today. Granted we have not known each other for long, and nor do i know the details of what happened between her and the other person. But to use suicide.... like what I told her, the moment you use ANYTHING to threaten, then there will be NOTHING left. If a person really wants to take his/her own life, please at least have the dignity of just DYING without troubling anyone, much less your loved ones!!!!! Such cowards!!! Such assholes!!!!I guess thats enough complains for one entry..... sometimes life just sucks!!! And the ones with courage will face it with all they've got while the sissies would be trying even to gain sympathy and/or advantages by trying to commit suicide!!!

No comments: