Monday, April 2, 2007

Buddies!!!

Felt like writing about my good friends today :)

Gonna use this recent pic:



From left : Me!!!, Alicia, Alan, Bao Yan & lying across is Derek.

Alicia : Hmmmm errrrr ehhhhh.... Aiya this girl I've known for 5 years. How to describe? Ah!!! She's the "I know she's the 100% will NEVER take advantage/hurt/harm me" kind. And to her I'm also the "will NEVER take advantage/hurt/harm" her kind. Anything we do for each other is always for the good of the other person. And the rest as they say, is history. :)

Alan : My cousin!! He's 2 months older than me. We went to the same primary school, studied in S'pore and stays very near my place (although he works n stays in S'pore now). When we were kids, we fought a lot!! Hahahaha. More about him later.

Bao Yan: My cousin's wife!!! Hehehe paiseh... dunno much about her lah.... coz I was not in S'pore where they met, "pak tor" and now married!!!

Derek : This one...childhood friend. Apart from Alan, he is the other friend that I've known for wah... how long ar??? .... 25 years!!! Most of you dun even have bro/sis for that long!!! And its not the just "know" kind. We've been in touch throughout the years, so he's more like family than anything else. hahahaha. He's born in May, same year as me. Now he's in New York, US and comes back on average once a year.

The thing with 3 of us is, Alan's born in April, Derek in May, and me... June!!!! All in the same year! That's why we are brathez!!!! and will be for the longest of time :)

p/s Chua Wei Hong!!! I haven't forgotten about you! Just that you hide in Australia so long, come back drop a "red bomb" then go back n hide again!!! Hahahaha. Chua WH also another brathe we've known for 25 years. This fella...susah lah. :) Seldom see him. He's a busy doctor Down Under. Just recently married!!! (BTW where the photos ar???)

OK the group above is the "forever friends" kind. Coz already known each other so long. No chance, and dunno how to "fcuk up" each other already.. :)

Now next:



From left : Me again! (eh how come I always on the left ar???), Jerry, Li Wei, Fan

This group is my "local" buddies. The previous group, all abroad except for Alicia. So this group is my drinking buddies, "help me" buddies, "I'm sad, need friend" buddies.

Jerry is a automotive accessories wholesaler, n also the "lobang king"! Due to the sheer number of pple he knows, we got lobang everywhere lah!!!

Li Wei : Mr Nice Guy! Hmmm also married... a very family man. Comes out to play only during birthdays, weddings, important events! He's very very accommodating, no temper and pukes like the Merlion in S'pore!!! hahahaha

Fan: Interior/Furnishings Renovator/Contractor. He's got his own company doing renovation works. Nowadays, business expanded to S'pore n KL. BZ bzbzbzbz. He's also the one you will see me most often with, coz I'm closer to him. We have weekly pub sessions, just to catch up and gossip about girls! Yes guys also gossip a bit k? One important thing abt him: he gives damn good price when renovating a friend's place... to the point that sometimes rugi. Hahahaha!!! So remember him if u need renovations!

Sheesh... almost forgot! One more supa dupa important friend from Singapore. Miss Chong Xin Xin. (See la, ask u to email me photo until now dun have... almost forgot about u!!) This ger... I've known her since uni days in S'pore. Rather than "love at 1st sight", ours was like "supa friendship at first sight"! :) Ok ok tomorrow I go scan ur pic and edit this entry k? We were so close in uni that my friends refused to believe that we were just friends. And our "closeness" also caused quite some problems hor? Those were the days! She's my 小龙女 coz she's born in the year of dragon, n younger than me. :) Xin xin's getting married this November!! So happy for u! Finally somebody wants you! Hahahahaha. Yes lah, I'll go to the dinner lah. Wun aeroplane you!

OK lah... eh... for those I din mention hor.... nabe... u r all impt to me k? Just that those above deserves "special mention"!! :)

Aiya in short, I love u all!!!

No comments: