Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Update Post

Apparently someone asked me why I did not put up the pics for the "little mess" of my room that I mentioned in the previous entry. Hehehehe ok... here it is.... but its not a mess as I arranged it nicely so that I could take pictures of it!!

Ok... this is the little Marlboro collectibles that I have. Most of it is from the Grand Prix collection, although there are some other miscellaneous stuffs. I don't know if you people can see the lighters which i deliberately took out from the boxes, but thats actually what I'm interested in. The others are Marlboro Zippo lighters, and a big box of Marlboro limited packs.

Actually there are other collectibles ranging from Chinese New Year to other special occasions.









And since I was photographing the stuff I collect, might as well show u guys this. (let me show off a bit la)

This is one of my most treasured presents. Ya... its the old-fashioned paper cranes. Hmmm.. all one thousand of it. (Yes trust me, I COUNTED them actually!) I'm a sucker for hand made stuff, and since by birthday is coming..... u guys at least have an rough idea of what to get or make me!!! And don't make anymore paper cranes k? Wake up your sleeping minds!!! Hahahaha.....









This would be the lastest thing I have. I think for those of you who frequent pubs and nightspots, this shouldn't be a surprise. These are from Heineken, and its suppose to be bottle errrr.... what do they call it....Anyway these "baju"s are suppose to slip over the bottles..... and make them look nice, I suppose.

Well, that's the complete set.... 4 of them. And I seriously hope that they are not coming out with more of these!!!! Hahahaha.....










So these, and along with many other miscellaneous stuffs are suppose to be on the shelves which my friend is suppose to make for me. I still have plenty of lighters, ornaments and god-knows-what which i will need nice shelves to display on!!




No comments: