Sunday, May 27, 2007

I Hate You

How could you be so sweet and nice?
How could you be so independant but yet so fragile?
A woman trapped in a "little" girl's body
A friend as well as a confidant

Knowing you is the best and worst thing that happened to me
Every moment spent with you was memorable and sweet
Every moment without you is the most torturous and difficult

We both know it may not be an easy path
And we both know how difficult it may be
But we also promised each other to never give up
Never quit and to MAKE IT HAPPEN

I hate you for bringing me such sweet misery
I hate you for making me miss you so very often
And I hate you for letting me fall so crazily in love with you


1 comment:

Velvetfur said...

Hello! I found you by clicking on 'next blog' on here, and you seemed fun and interesting so I had a little read of the things you've been writing in here - hope you don't mind! I like the way you write, very entertaining to read :) I love that photo you put of the chairs and tables that all stack together! That's a great photo too of you and your friends, you're all so pretty hee hee :) Do you mind if I add you as a link/friend type thing? :)