Monday, May 14, 2007

Meeting My "Auntie" For The 1st Time!!

It has been an interesting weekend for me. I got to meet my "auntie" whom I've only chatted online and sms-ed till 2 days ago. She was back in JB for the weekend and so we agreed to meet up.

It can be a little un-nerving to meet someone who knows so much about you (at least for the events in the past month) for the 1st time. I think my aunty should have felt the same but I'm so glad that this feeling only lasted for a teeny weeny while.

So I called her on Friday night, and was greeted with "Mushi mushi?" (I think I'm gonna remember this for the rest of my life!!!)

Then I was thinking to myself "OMG! She sounds like a kid!!!!" Yep, over the phone my auntie REALLY sounded like she was just 14 or 15 years old!!! Hahahahaha and I have to admit, that's cute! And later on I got to know from her that apparently she expected me to sound "older" as well!!! Eh...I'm NOT that old OK??

Appearance-wise, she's all that I expected from the photos I've seen. The face, figure, height and even the "defects"!!! (BTW I noticed the eyelids on Saturday!! Hahahaha) We went for a drink and actually I was suppose to make her have a "tear diarohhea" but I just couldn't do it, maybe because we just met, and also maybe we have not touched on THE topic and I couldn't bear to just talk about it out of the blue and make her sad.

Oh... and she got this for me!



She knows I collect Coca-Cola stuffs and this was from her Vietnam trip!

So ya.... auntie....NOW u have a spot on my much coveted coca-cola shelf!!!!


We were later joined by her sister, and this is another girl to be reckon with! Hahahaa very straightforward, no inhibitions and shoots whatever that comes to her mind. I commented that the sister actually looked better than the photos I've seen and my auntie "insisted" that I should say the same thing about her as well.... hahahaha. Sorry, I don't lie!!!!


We met again the next day and how long did we chat? hmmmm 4 hours??? hahahah i think the place that we went to must be thinking if all they had were customers like us, they would have to close down soon!! Actually if you think about it 4 hours is not a lot since we have to catch up with 28 yrs of her life and 32 years of mine!!!

Later that night she joined me and some of my friends at a local pub and she had the honour to be acquainted with one of my friends who had a little too much to drink. He was rambling on and on about philosophies of life and friends, etc etc!!!!! Hahahaha.....

My auntie's back in KL now. I will miss talking to her although we would still be able to msn and sms.

Take care my auntie. Whenever I think about what you will be facing and the stress that you will be under, it really worries me. The reason I did not ask you about a lot of these things when me met was because I didn't want to make you unhappy coz if you really cry in front of me, I would know what to do!!!! And I really hope that everything will turn out all right for you!!! Anyway, you will know what to do when things don't go well rite?

No comments: