Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Fixing a Leak in the Roof and other stuffs!!!

Finally managed to get some guys over to fix a blardee leak in my house!

The leak is actually quite bad, as in when it rains heavily, the whole area will be dripping with rain water!!!! Hahahaha... I think apart from me and my mom, only my dear has seen the "leaking" in action!!!!

The guys are actually doing the fixing now.... Not as bad as I imagined though. Just needed to replace some roof tiles and ceiling boards. Hopefully that's gonna fix the problem for good, coz i know leakages are dem difficult to fix and you won't know if they did their job correctly until it rains again!!!!

Hmmmm... can't wait for Transformers and Harry Potter to start showing. Watched Pirates 3 two weeks ago with dear but we both agreed its not as good as the 2nd installment.




No comments: