Saturday, June 23, 2007

Quit Smoking - Day 7

Can't sleep so I'll update a little about my 7th day of quiting the smokes...

Slept very late yesterday.... 7am to be exact...Hahahaha but the weird thing was there was no craving for the smokes in the morning, or even throughout the day.

However the urge came later at night. I think it was around 9pm that I had the sudden urge to smoke. And honestly if there had been somehow some cigarettes lying around at that time, I wouldn't have been able to resist the temptation!!!!


Oh just as well. I miss my BB...... she's busy with her work over this weekend and this is the first weekend that I have not been able to meet up with her. Although this has been foreseen by the both of us, I think its proving harder than we originally thought that it would be!!!! Yes we just got together and yes... we ARE crazily in LOVE with each other!!!!! Hahahahaha

No comments: