Monday, June 25, 2007

Quit Smoking - Day 8

Hahaha let me get the dates right 1st. The 8th day of me quiting the smokes is 24/6, however, 25/6 is a special day. Happy Anniversary BB!!!!

Actually got a few things to blog about, so let's start with the quiting part. Hmmmm had the urge to smoke twice today. Once was after lunch and the other was after my supper. But I also noticed that my dependency on my Hacks sweet whenever I have the craving is also decreasing. Used to need about 3 or 4 sweets in a row to ease one urge, but nowadays I could do it with just one sweet!!! Hehehehe that's good news rite???

Hmmmm and someone said that Gemini are generally liers so people need to be careful when dealing with Geminis. LOL!!!! The reason I find this super amusing is :

  1. I AM a GEMINI but I DETEST lying and very very seldom lie
  2. the SOMEONE that made this statement IS the BIGGEST LIER & CHEATER I've ever known!!! (He's the Mothaf'ker whom I wrote about in one of my earlier blogs..... ya the one who sticks his dick in the wrong place!!! )
Sigh!!!! I think other than stooping low and sending despicable smses, and WHILE sticking his dick in places where apparently he calls a BITCH NOW, some so called lousy photographer don't really know what else to do. Now I'm worried for the good friends around him. Friends who had wondered if they had done the right thing, friends whom up till now still care for him despite knowing what the Mothafcker he is. (shit! I think this is as detailed I'm willing to go - short of naming him!!!! ). Go get a life!!!! Get another camera!!!! Get another of your so called BITCHES to stick your dick into!!!! Just don't hurt ANY of your friends AGAIN!!!!

Hehehehe ya.... I'm SO pissed whenever it comes to this. Hehehehe don't worry BB, I know after reading this blog entry you're gonna be worried if I'm gonna be affected by what happened. But seriously, after letting everything out, I feel so much better. And you know me. I don't carry overnight grudges..

No comments: