Monday, June 25, 2007

Quit Smoking - Day 9 with other stuffs

Today's the 9th day... hooray.... hmmm time flies!!!! LOL!!!

Hahahhaha saw my RM19 ashtray which I bought from JJ Tebrau City for like less than 2 months ago. Decided since there wasn't gonna be much chance that its going to be used again, I went to wash the thing up.



Ya.... its the kind the after you tap the ask on the surface, you can just push the top down so that the ash "drops" in to the bottom of the ashtray. I like this because it helps prevents the ash from flying around, and it also keeps the smell from "poluting" my room.

Then I was cleaning up my Coke shelf too. So I decided to showcase these 3 bottles I have. They may look ordinary but they are in fact special because of their size!! The smaller one is 500ml and the 2 larger ones are 1 litre. Also they are GLASS bottles!!! yep, not the plastic bottles that we have over here.




OK the picture with 2 bottles is from Phillipines and the single bottle is from Thailand. And gosh they reminded me how heavy they were!!! LOL!!

Then there's also these 4 empty bottles that were released by the Coca Cola company with the caps on. They are to commemorate the 4 finalist of the 1994 World Cup. France, Italy, Germany and Brazil. If I remembered correctly, the actual finals was between France and Brazil. And France won the World Cup that year. Right!???!!??




For more pictures of my humble Coca-Cola collection, you can see it here.

No comments: