Friday, June 22, 2007

Quit Smoking - Day 6

Did not blog in yesterday on Day 5 of my quest to quit smoking!!! Hahahaha partly also because there wasn't any big deal to write about anyway!!!

Ok... still had a little urge to smoke when I first woke up this morning. So little that it was almost negligible.....Generally the day passed in a very unevenful manner. There wasn't any particular incident which made me felt like smoking at all. Oh wait.... ya... there was one time in the afternoon while I was surfing the web that I actually wanted to look for a cigarette to light up!! Hahaha more of a habbit as before I quit, I think I smoked the most in front of my PC!!

On the side note, my mom's very glad when she found out that I'm quiting my filthy habbit that she's making fruit juice and buying all sorts of snacks for me to munch on so that I may be able to quit successfully. All the more I believe that I'm gonna gain a few kgs in the event that I'm successful quiting the smokes!!!



Let's see.... today I have Oreos, Water Crackers, the Indian Muruku, and those mini Toblerones!!!! Kekekekkeke If I can finish all these in one night..... can someone please count the calories there are??? LOL!!!!

BB prepare my BIG present on Wednesday har..... kakakakka....That's the 11th day liow.... :)

No comments: