Friday, June 15, 2007

Tango: Is The One You're Dating "The One?" -- Yahoo! Personals

Tango: Is The One You're Dating "The One?" -- Yahoo! Personals

Actually I came across this page quite a while back, but I liked the article so much that I bookmarked it in my browser. :) Its a very nice article on commitment and marriage.

I think most of us would think that the one we are dating now SHOULD be "The One" otherwise why are we wasting time? Maybe that's not the case for most of the youngsters / teenagers out there now. I think most people nowadays are just dating for the fun of it, to have someone who will care about you, someone who can make you happy and to keep you occupied when you are feeling bored.

So what's your definition of "The One"? Or do most people just do not think about his/her partner being "The One" anymore?

No comments: