Saturday, June 30, 2007

Quit Smoking - Day 15

Wow!!!! How time flies!!! Its been just slightly more than 2 weeks since I started to quit.

BTW, have to go on cold turkey for how long only then can be considered as quit successfully har? Hahahahaha!!!!! I think I have to go check that out!

Well I'm happy to report that the cravings are virtually not there anymore. The one and only time I still get an urge to smoke is after my dinner!!!! Hahahha not after breakfast or lunch, but usually after dinner! Nothing a sweet and a cup of coffee can't fix though..

The only drawback of going cold turkey is that I have noticed that I can't seem to sleep properly. I do get tired and sleepy. I want to sleep. But each sleep session usually won't last longer than 2 hours. After that I will be quite awake and will need to spend at least another hour or two before feeling sleepy enough for me to continue my sleep. Its been this way for most of the days. Luckily I still can take it, thanks to my training during the clubbing days!!!! LOL!!

Oh well... we'll just have to see how things go from here. I'm supremely confident that I'll kick the habbit though!!!

No comments: