Friday, March 30, 2007

White Electronics & the "cannot be found" CD

2 of my "can't live without" white electronics. Yeah! PSP and NDS :) Would have included my PS2 but its in silver to match the TV and DVD player. Ah... many people asked me what about the iPOD? Hahaha was seriously thinking about it until I saw the iPhone....... Still damn ex.... so gotta wait a while longer.... wait for price to drop, wait for me to save up!!! :)

Also, for the past few days I was running around CD stores looking for a album by a local artiste. She took part in TV8's one in a million competition. Yeah I know most people are Suki fans (she's sooooooo cute!) but I'm not talking abt her lah. The artiste I'm talking about is Ching... wait I go find a photo of her......



If any of u people are from JB, and remember the nightspot Stephanie (tts before it became Eskimo Joy) you guys will know they had a very good live band at that time. And Ching was one of the lead singers. Guys u all remember her right. Her rendition of "我们的爱".... aiyo... how to 4get!??!!!

Anyway coz over msn Ching told me her debut album will be lauched on 24 March... and from her website I saw the activities also. Then thinking its been already 1 week, JB cannot be so "ulu" as to still not have the CD on sale rite? So I searched high n low..... CANNIOT find!!!!

Luckily I got Ching on msn again... she told me ya... launch on 24 March, but album oni selling 24 April!!!! "Har???!!! HUH???!!!!" Apa lah... so they doing the "soft" lauch and "hard" launch thingy isit??? Like shares and properties... kekekkeke

Anyway she told me she dun understand also lah.... and since she's bz with all the activities planned out for her at Midvalley and Times Square, I din ask her much also lah....

So....if you pple r interested, her website is http://www.chinglook.com/ and BTW the album is "Kept On Walking" :)

No comments: