Sunday, November 4, 2007

A Pleasant Surprise!!!

Came back after sending BB to the taxi station today and my mom came into my room to talk to me. She told me,

"It would be a good thing to think more of you uncle and appear in his dreams more often."

I was like, "HUH??? What are you talking about??"

So my mom showed me a present that this uncle gave me.




Apparently, this uncle of mine dreamt that he was looking at this watch and I was beside him, and kept telling him that the watch is "gorgeous". You see, my uncle is a watch collector, and he collects all sorts of watches, not just those expensive one.... whatever watch that he comes across and finds it nice, he will buy it. So anything from tens to thousands of ringgit would be equally appealling to him.

My lousy handphone wouldn't take a clear picture of a close up object, so I had to get the picture from the net.












Its actually a Citizen dual time watch. It actually has 2 clock faces so that you could have 2 different times on the same watch face.

I like the watch!!! Although the watch face is a little big for my small wrist ( I have very small wrists for a guy), I still like it a lot.

So thank you to my beloved uncle, and the "me" in his dream who kept on saying the watch looked gorgeous to have made this happen!!!! LOL!!!!






3 comments:

s.kuan said...

ur so lucky! i wan ur uncle ... n the watch haha.

Unknown said...

Hahahaha....he's MINE... It's ALSO MINE!!!!! muahahahahaha :P

s.kuan said...

-_-" i know i know :( cannot share ar haha