Monday, August 6, 2007

KL Trip!!! (3rd August)

Ok... I'm in KL again....hehehehe what else for? Visit my BB again, of course!!! On the first night here we went for a farewell dinner at Italiannies/Laundry Bar for one of BB's now ex-colleague, Jac Jac. Actually her name's Jacqueline but I dunno why everyone calls her JacJac!!! :P



Ok.... Jac is the 2nd one on the left. As for the rest..... lets see if I can get it right.... from the left Lee Leng, Jac, Chernade???? (is that the correct way to spell her name har?), and eeerrrrr......(cannot remember her name although BB mentioned to me before....)


So where's my BB? Here here..... the one with her is Carmen....



Now then where am I???? :P Here, here... and as usual with my sleepy eyes.... (although I was REALLY lacking in my precious zzzzZZZZZzzzs as I slept at 6am the day before)



They had a "2nd round" later at the Laundry Bar, but I was really too tired to join them so my BB and I went home after the dinner. Can't blame us ah..... afterall we haven't seen each other for 2 weeks!!!! We have a lot of our own "seeing" of each other to do!!!! :P


No comments: