Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Blah Blah Blah..... :)

Okies....2 things to show off a bit today.

I was playing in the garden with my dog today and I saw the cactus in my garden is flowering again....I'll see if I remember to take a picture late at night because it only blooms in the middle of the night. For now this is what you see....




When it actually blooms, its actually quite big. Like a lotus flower. :) On the previous larger cactus, there were almost 20+ flowers on a single plant a few years back!!

Today I also bought a rubber ball for my dog QQ to play with. Its punctured now, thanks to her over-aggressive biting :P!!! Got to snap some CUTE pics of QQ with her current favourite toy. I'm saying current because the latest toy will always be her favourite!!! :)




For more of her pictures, you can view her August album through my multiply. :)


No comments: