Thursday, May 21, 2009

New Furniture

Had a bit of time on my hands…. so I decided to make some minor changes to my room. Just minor minor ones… specifically my PC and TV area :)

I have been know to like to change the orientation of my room every few years. It makes the room feel “nicer” with a new breath of “freshness”. Have something in my mind now but we’ll just see how it goes later on.

The room originally looked like this.

DSC01648

Bought a rack, some drawers and a notice board from Tesco. Did a little modification and now it looks like this

DSC01851

You can never have enough place to store everything, especially if you keep almost everything like me!!! Gonna make a light feature / shelf for the bed in a day or two. Just can’t seem to figure out how I like the design best. Will post once its up.

No comments: