Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Gotta Have It - Blackberry Bold!!

When is it gonna be available in Malaysia?????!!!!??? I'm gonna go nuts!!!

Personally I think it has a little iPhone feel to it :)

For Blackberry fans its really a dream come true..... Check out the specs!

  • GPS is enhanced and assisted, and the handset has better map rendering
  • Has 802.11a/b/g plus GPS
  • 3.5 G
  • 480 x 320 resolution screen with 65,000 colors
  • 624MHz Intel PXA270/Marvell Tavor PXA930 processor (reports differ), up from 312MHz
  • Runs BlackBerry OS 4.6
  • 4.5" tall x 2.6" wide x 0.5" deep, weighing 4.7oz
  • Side-loading MicroSD/SDHC slot for up to 16GB additional
  • 2MP camera with flash
  • Talk time of 5 hours, with standby of 13 days
  • MP3, WMA, AAC, DivX4 and WMV3 codec support
  • 3.5mm headphone jack
  • 128MB of flash plus 1GB of onboard memory (with encryption)
  • Black leather back panel that can be swapped for other color leather plates
Need I say more???? When can I get my hands on one!!!! ARGH!!!! :P
One last look before I go.....



No comments: