Sunday, September 2, 2007

More from My Garden...




Ok... I knew my mum planted some "buah susu" in the garden. (Don't ask me what's the name in English coz I really dun know.) I've never seen the flower and was pleasantly surprised when I saw it in the garden. Its so.... complicated.... kekekeke very nice though... :P

Then I remembered 2 posts ago I posted a picture of this giant plant I had... and to show just how BIG the plant is, I had my BB stand beside it to take a photo.



Actually there's a full length photo which shows the perspective better but it has been "censored" by BB for something which doesn't look very nice..... :P

Lastly I took a picture of something maybe you people can help me identify. It wasn't planted deliberately, so neither me nor my mom has any idea what it is. Might be some kind of melon, but I doubt its watermelon..... Any idea what plant this is??????



Hehehehhe do let me know if any of you have any idea ok??? :)

No comments: